You might think of this as an absurd thing. Waxing your car! You might have heard of body wax. Similar to that, car waxing can be described as applying a layer of paint or coat on your car’s body. It reflects the UV radiation back from the surface preventing excess heating. Also, it protects the paint and keeps the car surface ready as seen in the showroom. The glossy finish of the car is achieved through the car Wax. Any scratches or spots of water and dust impact the wax surface first. Hence it is easy to remove the wax layer. Also, the wax layer prevents the car body from rust and oxidation. It increases the durability of the car. Including car Wax in your maintenance routine can greatly affect your car’s lifelong health and save you from any unintended expenses after that.
Having a clear vision is essential. In life as well as while driving. If your windows and glasses are hazy, you can end up landing in a ditch. Or even worse, meeting with an accident. Therefore it is essential always to keep your windows clean. To do this, you can employ the concentrated window wiping bar. It can help you in the clean wiping of your windows. It can remove all the moisture, dust and smog precipitated on your window panes.
- It helps to reduce the friction between the wiper and the glass of your car and enable smooth functioning and cleaning.
- It decontaminates your windows
- Also, it keeps your glasses free from any potential dust and grains.
- It keeps your wiper joints lubricated for smooth operation
- It employs safe enzymes to get through the hardened solids like bird poop on your window panes.
It can become hot and humid inside your car. You might face discomfort while traveling. Hence, having an air cooling fan is compulsory. It not only keeps your engine from overheating and locking, but it also keeps your brakes from burning out. An air cooling fan provides natural air circulation. Also, it prevents you from the built-up benzene air inside your car every time you turn it on.
- It comes with high-pressure fiberglass blades that do not get rusted or heated quickly. Instead, they provide heat dissipation and cooling effect.
- It has a three-mode adjustment so you can have the speed you want.
- Also, it is thin and can be folded, making it easier to carry it anywhere.
- It comes with molds and bolts to fix onto the front seats or the back seat of your car as per requirement.
- It is equipped with safety measures for children.
It is important to know whether your engine is getting the required composition of air and fuel mixture. Using a lean or a rich composition can lead to unnecessary pollution and extra use of fuel. It also leads to inefficient usage of the engine. To overcome the pollution, you then need to install expensive catalytic converters. To overcome these difficulties, you can employ the easy solution of using an air-fuel gauge to keep in check the composition you use.
- It reads and monitors the oxygen sensor output.
- Also, it monitors the temperature of water and oil to keep in check for further use.
- It is also handy and compact.
Maintaining your car can be a tedious job with thousands of different components. It can also lead to potential damage and requires time. To make your job easier, you can adopt preventive techniques to reduce the risk. Using a car, Wax, an air-fuel gauge, and a wiper can take your car longer.